Lake Merritt Home
– Just Rented!
Rent: $4950/ month
Security Deposit: $6000
Rare opportunity in the best Grand Lake neighborhood. This beautiful, Prairie Style family home features 5-plus-bedrooms. Bright and sunny, with hardwood floors throughout, this home has much to offer:
- Large, sunny kitchen with stainless appliances with new maple floor
- Separate pantry space
- Intriguing architectural details
- Large dining room with great late afternoon sun.
- Large Living room with fireplace
- 4 to 6 Bedrooms: 3 huge, 1 small, 1 former sun porch can be a bedroom, office or playroom, 1 sunny cottage in the backyard can be a bedroom, studio or office
- Plenty of storage space.
- Lovely paint on walls including many Farrow and Ball colors
- 2 Bathrooms
- Grand entry with wide central staircase
- Large backyard with deck.
- Basement with washer and dryer
- 1 1/2 car garage
- Great floor plan with easy flow from kitchen to dining room to living room.
- Ample street parking
Views: The master bedroom has large east facing windows with a sweeping view of the Oakland/Piedmont hills. The living room and porch have the same view, but from a lower vantage point.
Exciting Gran Lake Neighborhood:
Walk to awesome restaurants and cafes like Camino, Penrose, Boot and Shoe Service, Lin Jia, Peet’s, and Monkey Forest Road.
Walk to Grand Lake Farmers Market, the Rose Garden, Piedmont High Track, Lake Merritt and shopping on Lakeshore, Grand and Piedmont Avenues.
Commuting: A few blocks from Casual Carpool and Transbay buses. Also just a short drive to the freeway if you commute by car.
Schools: Title 1 Award winning Cleveland Elementary School and Oakland Tech.